Sunday, March 17, 2019

Tasting - Linganore Blueberry

Name: Linganore Blueberry 100% Pure Fruit Wine
Variety: Fruit Wine
Region: Mount Airy
Country: Maryland, United States
Year: N/A
Price: $13.76

Winery review: "Medium bodied and semi-sweet. This wine is made from the juice of fresh ripened blueberries. Serve with pancakes and sausage, crepes, and ice cream. Also great when mixed with champagne. Serve chilled."

My review: As a blueberry fan I was high key disappointed by this wine. The smell was more enjoyable than the taste. A sweet, enticing aroma of a fresh baked blueberry bagel (or heated PopTart) builds you up, and the taste of flavored cough syrup slams you all the way down to Disappointment Town. Tart, slightly carbonated. I'm guessing this wine would be improved with some sort of dessert served alongside it, but as a drinking wine I'm not impressed.

I tasted this wine without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment